Monday, April 2, 2007

Weekend

A quick catch-up on the weekend. Saturday is my rest day, so I just had a yoga session. Sunday I ran my C25KW4D2 over on the trail by the local bayou. I like to get at least one run per week in over there because I think the trail running stresses my legs in different ways. It is also much more lovely than streets with houses. The spring wildflowers are all in bloom and the butterflies are fluttering around. I still struggled with the last 5 min run, but am hoping that that will clear up on Wednesday's run. If not I'll repeat a day or two until my body adjusts properly. I also think that the struggling could be a result of some mild dehydration and also the 80 degree temperature, which is the warmest I've run in so far this year.

We had Preston's sister's Confirmation to attend this weekend, which led to lots of family time, and thus a very busy weekend. My parentals are coming to visit this coming weekend (possibly bearing my new car), so I've got a lot to do around the house before then! I also need to figure out how I'm going to get my run in on Friday!

I have another topic to post about, but I feel that it deserves its own seperate post, so that's all for now.

No comments: