Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Please Keep Inflatable Sharks to a Reasonable Size

Concert rules:
1. Keep inflatable sharks to a reasonable size.
2. Beach Balls must be the size of a basketball or smaller.
And my own personal addition:
3. All my margaritas must taste like strawberries.
Seriously.
And for all who would wonder, Minute Maid Park is a great place for a concert, shockingly. It leaves something to be desired acoustically, but makes up for it 100-fold with the view. Seriously. Thinking about buying a parrot. For my head.

Sugar slept with us all night last night. She isn't better. She can't jump on the bed anymore. But at least she isn't mad at me.

Tae Bo this morning. Seriously sweaty. No afternoon antics planned for this week except a bike ride on Wednesday. Trying to take it easy this week. You know, to prevent overtraining. In good news, my hamstrings are all better. And this morning my legs really did feel fresher when I was lunging. Yay!

No comments: