1. Work: make at least one presentation. DONE.
2. Work: write an article. DONE.
3. Work: get involved in "the community". Nope.
4. Workout: Train for something in a focused way.
5. Workout: Get at least one not-in-Texas race. Nope.
6. Workout: Do a triathlon. Yes!
7. Workout: Get my butt back in the pool regularly. Yes for a while, then no again.
8. Workout: Go climbing. Fail.
9. Life: Lose 20 pounds. Net loss was 2 lbs. To my credit, for much of the year I was about 10 down. It just never sticks over the holidays. Net loss is net loss. I should take that and run.
10. Life: Focus on conscientious spending. I'm going to define it better this year. What I mean is that I want to finish each month in the green. HOWEVER, I already know that that won't be possible every month, for example June when I already know P is going to miss several weeks of work, so the ultimate goal is to end the YEAR in the green. No. Actually super no on the year in the green. But, BUT, 6 months were green and we've been almost entirely green since I changed jobs. So it is looking up, most definitely!
11. Life: Improve the garden. Yes!
12. Life: Go camping in Brazos Bend State Park. No.
13. Life: Go camping in Huntsville State Park. No here too, but we did do Stephen F. Austin SP and Choke Canyon SP. So I'm calling these two a win.
14. Life: Have an epic Disney vacation. YES!15. Life: Make stained glass things. No, but it is still on my list.
16. Life: Take fabulous pictures with the awesome new camera. Super yes! Got some shots I was truly pleased with and stuck with it all year.
Goodreads has me down for 34 books this year, but I've read waaaaaaay more than that. Not sure how much since I don't track my "fluff" reading there, but a lot more.
9 out of 16. I'll take it. ;-)