Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wacky Dream

I had the weirdest dream last night. My boss had googled me and found this blog. Since I hadn't mentioned the name of my workplace I wasn't fired, but I was totally busted. In the dream I wasn't as upset about being busted as I felt like my privacy had been invaded. It is funny, because I'm not being shy about my first name, my location, or my occupation, but I certainly am not broadcasting to people I know about this blog. I really started it for me and for my running, but also for my venting, and I don't want a whole lot of people who know me in real life reading it. At least not yet. Maybe never... Anyways, that dream would never happen in real life because I don't think my boss would ever think to google me, but I spent the next hour driving Preston crazy by tossing and turning while trying to figure out just how to make sure that this blog never comes up when you google my name. *sigh*

Speaking a bit of venting, I've got an appointment with my *ahem* female doctor next week. I've been thinking a lot about this new bout of moodiness and general malaise and wondering if making a change in my hormones might help it. I'm thinking a change along the lines of stopping putting hormones in my body. Period. I've had some bad experiences with gynos in the past, and this is a new one, so I'm really hoping for someone who will actually listen to my concerns and help me determine the best course of action. But I'm really leaning towards it... I'm curious to see what my body can do on its own, you know?

One thing that my body can do is run 25 minutes without stopping!! Hells yeah it can. I wasn't sure I could do it, and when I started out this morning I totally told myself just to run 10 minutes and if I needed to walk I'd just do a repeat of day 2 and move on to day 3 on Friday. But no. I didn't stop. Woohoo!!

Hamstrings are still a little ticked. Hour of Tae Bo followed by some Yoga yesterday. Some time on the bike focusing on high cadence at lower levels of resistence on Monday night. Got another bike ride planned for tonight. But I *totally* ran for 25 minutes this morning. Yeah I did!

No comments: