Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dragging

This morning was one of those mornings that you absolutely do not want to get up and exercise. And then you force yourself to.

This week I'm going for 420 minutes of exercise, or an hour per day over seven days. I'm over halfway there at 250 minutes with still half the week to go! Since I can't drag myself out of bed any earlier, this is necessitating 2 workouts per day. Monday was Tae Bo morning with Walking on break and Biking evening, Tuesday got Tae Bo morning and Yoga evening, Weds got Running morning and a hard dead-legs Biking evening last night. Today I did Tae Bo, and plan a quick Yoga before dinner when I get home, and then maybe some core work/weights while I watch Survivor tonight. (Woohoo!!) Oh, and btw, Yoga gets counted in the time, but weights and core don't since I'm not working straight through. I'm hoping to put in a hard day of Tae Bo and Running tomorrow so maybe I'll have time to be mostly off (read here: no cardio) on Saturday with a Run and Yoga on Sunday.

I'm tired and I'm hungry, but get through today and tomorrow and I'll food and exercise off on Saturday. I can do anything for 2 more days.

No comments: