Thursday, April 5, 2007

Dead Legs

Well, I fully intended to put more precious kitty pics up last night from home, but since my 'rents are coming in this weekend, a massive cleaning project has taken place which included moving the 'puter and not bothering to turn it back on or connect it to the internet. Both of these things are theoretically easy, and I am fully capable of both, but not in a room overflowing with stuff and not for just the few minutes I wanted it. I'll wait til Sunday, thankyouverymuch.

So instead I decided to bike on the stationary. (This is normal for a Weds.) I was feeling perky, so I thought I'd go for 60 minutes. Heh. That idea died pretty quickly. I did get in a good 45, though, and a great workout for my quads. Hence dead legs today.

I also got in some crunches, push-ups, and butt exercises. Adding these and a weight routine are high on the priority list. I recently found out that we can get a membership to our neighborhood "club house" which includes an exercise room and outdoor pool, for only $15 per month. I need to go check it out, though, and see if their equipment will meet my needs. Otherwise, I'll consider the LA Fitness that just opened down the block. (Or I've thought maybe neighborhood in the summer and LA Fitness in the winter... just needs more research.)

Happy Thursday!

No comments: