Friday, April 27, 2007

Dr. Martin Gyno Short Strikes Again

Ahem.

So I specifically told Dr. Gay Gyno Short to only prescribe me generic crap. Not my fault, but non-generic means 20-35 dollars difference, and spread over 12 months I'm just not willing to pay it. Not. Willing.

So I go in to fill the prescription today and what do they say? "That'll be $90 for a 3 month supply." Umm. No. They tell me that it isn't offered generically. I tell them not to fill it then.

I come home and call Dr. Gay Gyno's office and speak to a nurse who will speak to the Dr. She calls me back and tells me that it is too offered in generic.

Ummm. Ok. At this point I don't really give a shit, but you people need to get your act together!! She tells me to call the pharmacy and tell them to call Dr. Gyno.

So at least now they can argue among themselves. Somebody better freaking call me when they get it figured out.

No comments: