Thursday, April 12, 2007

Unsolicited Calls (Rant)

I received an "unsolicited call" today on my CELL PHONE while at WORK. Since it is the same company that called me yesterday also on my cell phone at work, I felt perfectly justified in speaking with this man for long enough to immediately ask him to remove me from the call list. And, I shit you not, he says, "Why? I'm not trying to sell you anything." Why? Why? Because I don't know you, jackass, and I did not ask you to call me. I don't give a flip if you are trying to sell me anything or not. I'll call my blog entry unsolicited calls just so I don't GIVE THE WRONG IMPRESSION that you are trying to sell me something. I don't have to give a reason why for you to take me off the FREAKING list. All I have to want is for you to NOT CALL ME. I didn't ask you to call and I don't want you to call. TAKE ME OFF THE LIST.

If he didn't get the message the poor sap that calls me tomorrow is really going to be sorry.

Rant over.

No comments: