Friday, August 3, 2007

Who's a Bum?

Meee!!!

I was supposed to do my long run this morning. 41 minutes. I slept instead. For 5 more hours. Now it is more than 90 degrees outside, and I'm not about to do it today. Bum.

I'm traveling with the P-hubby to the 'rents this weekend for a wedding reception for everyone who couldn't make it to Big Bend. Soooo... as much as I'm taking my running attire and shoes with me, I'm just not fully convinced that it'll go down this weekend. I *am* pretty sure that I'll get a run in, but a "long" run? Not so much. There are hills at the 'rents. So I'm hoping for 30 minutes going up and down the hills either tomorrow or Sunday.

Preston's not going to be happy... this means I'll long run on Monday or Tuesday... that means I'll be setting the alarm *even earlier* than my normal 4:30 morning run wake-up call. I'll admit that I'm too thrilled with that either. C'est la running vie.

No comments: