Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bored?

Go lift a tag that's floating around out there and do it, even if noone tagged you!

Jobs I’ve Held
Library packer-upper, Bank temp (what do you do there? I get paid $8/hour to watch millions go
across my desk (Real Estate Construction Loan Dept.)), Library Assistant, Barnes & Noble grunt,
Graduate Assistant, Librarian.

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
Almost anything with John Wayne or Gene Kelly. LOTR Trilogy, Harry Potter Movies, Hitch, Bridget
Jones' Diary, 1st 2 X-Men, Shreks, Ice Age, Incredibles.

My Guilty Pleasures
Anything chocolate.
Ice Cream.
Anything fried (especially if it ever swam or if it is potatos!).
Laying around on Fridays while the rest of the world works...

Places I Have Lived (in order)
Dallas, TX
Austin, TX
Middle of Nowhere, NM (archaeological dig)
Middle of Nowhere, Italy (archaeological survey)
Denton, TX
Houston, TX

Shows I Enjoy
South Park
The Soup
Survivor
Grey's Anatomy
House
ER
So You Think You Can Dance (embarassing, but true)
Deadliest Catch
Dirty Jobs

Places I Have Been on Vacation
Almost everywhere in the United States, minus the Northwest, Alaska, and some parts of the Northeast.
All over Italy (not that it stops me from wanting to go back)
All up and down the Mexican coasts

Favorite Foods
Snow Crab Legs
Ice Cream
Chocolate
Fried Calamari
Pillsbury Croissant Rolls
Almost anything Mom makes

Websites I Visit Daily
iGoogle (to stalk...er.. read blogs)
Houston Chronicle
MSN
Astros
Texas Rangers

Awards I’ve Won
I don't really feel like I've ever actually won much... National Merit Scholarship in High School (but they had to give that to me because of my test scores), a third place ribbon for swimming the 3rd most laps in swimming school, Rookie of the Year last year at my current POW.

Injuries I've Had
Only one major one, really: broken right wrist.
I also once had a cat bite that got mega-infected on the same wrist that required a temporary cast and almost a hospital visit.
Stoopid unlucky right wrist. Lucky me that this is all I've got!!

Nicknames I’ve Been Called
Amby, Red, Ber, Berzle, Bickity, Prester

No comments: