Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Where Should Cell Phones NOT Go??

Let's try PUBLIC RESTROOMS for a million dollars, Alex.

Seriously. I hate for people to listen to me eliminiate my bodily by-products of any kind. Hate. It. I hate it even more when their friends on the other end of the phone can hear it. But you can bet your ass that when I walk into a public restroom and someone is on the phone, I'm going to be as loud as humanly possible: pee loud, fart loud, flush loud, wash-my-hands loud, use the air hand drier loud. (All the while wishing that assault was legal.)

And you can bet your ass that that someone doesn't even give a shit and just plugs their other ear with their finger and yells louder into the phone. "Oh, yeah, I'm just in the bathroom! Man, that chick sounded like she had a problem!!"

No comments: