Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rats!!

There is a rat running around here. But I'm the only one who has seen it. Twice. Despite what my colleagues may think, I'm not nuts and there is a rat in here. Damnit.

Biked last night.

One of the long tae bos this morning... I'm thinking that maybe I should make the 4:20ish wake up a bi or triweekly event... that leaves not much exercising left for the evenings. Like this:
M: run 1 hour morning, bike 30 min evening
T: tae bo 1 hour morning, swim 30 min evening
W: run 30 min morning, lift 1 hour evening
R: tae bo 1 hour morning, bike 30 min evening
Then if I could just get off my ass on Friday mornings... and afternoons for that matter, and of course also on Sunday mornings, we'd be good.

Swimming tonight.

Maybe a little rat-hunting at intervals throughout the day today...

No comments: