Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Weird Things About Me

As I was tooling around the Internet yesterday, I noticed people tagging people to do this: list 6 weird things about themselves. I won't get tagged because I don't have any blogger friends (yet), but I'm in the mood, so here goes:

1. I have to use two towels after my shower. 1 for hair/face and another for body.
2. I shower twice daily, once after morning workout, and once before bed. My hair/face towel from the morning becomes the body towel in the evening which then becomes dirty.
3. I'm OC about trash/dirty.
4. But I used to be an archaeologist. Real dirt doesn't count as dirty for me.
5. When I eat a Snickers, I eat the top part with the peanuts/caramel first, then the nougat.
6. I eat each particular part of a meal seperately, and I don't like the foods to touch. Last night my dinner was 2 items on opposite sides of a plate and two bowls of veggies. I also save my favorite food for last... usually. Sometimes I eat in the order that the foods get cold.

Speaking of Snickers, I had a Snickers Marathon Bar for the first time at the Astros 5K. OMG, where have these been all my life?? They are sooooo good!!!

Tae Bo this morning. Thinking of canceling my run tomorrow as my shins are still pissed and my hamstring is still sore... want to nip this scary almost shin-splinty thing in the bud.

No comments: