Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend Warrior

Busy weekend.

I crapped out on the strength training on Friday. Just never got around to it. Was looking forward to it. Still looking forward to it, darnit. Did manage to get a marriage license, though. Mr. and Mrs. G. Holy shitballs.

Saturday I went to the beach in Galveston. First time this summer. Yay!! I played a pretty sweet game of frisbee for my daily exercise, then built a wet-sand-castle for strength training. I didn't know, of course, at the time that it was strength training. As I was bending over into our very deep hole for the wet sand, one of the girls said that this was great toning for the butt. But if anywhere, I was feeling it in my hamstrings (as usual). OMG, not Sunday or today. Oh no. That was definitely for the butt. Yesiree, my butt *hurts*. Big. Time. I seriously am making grumpy noises every time I sit down. And then every time I shift positions. Seriously.

Then on Sunday we proceeded to *frantically* start getting our stuff ready for leaving next weekend. Cleaning, buying stuff, collecting stuff, making lists. Joy. Oh, and on the buying stuff. We really need to stop. For sure.

That is all.

Oh, and I did lose some weight last week. Just half-a-pound to go before wedding goal weight. I'd like to do that this week, though, so I can stand on the scale and know I did it before I leave. I can so totally do this. I'll just do two-fers for the rest of the week. Tae bo this morning? Done. Bike for this evening.

Now that is really all.

No comments: