Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wedding Frantic Exercise Blarg

I feel like I don't have much new to say today.

Still running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get ready to get the hell outta Dodge (aka H-town) on Saturday.

Work seems a respite among the hubub at home. But it also seems a waste of time.

Biked 10 miles last night on the stationary in 45 min. Not too pleased with the 13.33 mph, but right now, I'm taking calorie burn where I can get it and running (well, more like limping with my hobbled ass).

Tae Bo this morning. Swim on tap for tonight. Run for tomorrow morning. Bike tomorrow evening. Lather, rinse, repeat as often as humanly possible.

Scale was one pound heavier than yesterday. P.O.S. And no, I didn't eat 3000 extra calories yesterday. Seriously.

No comments: