Sunday, June 3, 2007

3 Miles at Memorial

Ran a loop at Memorial today. First time there in a few years. It was nice. Definitely shadier than at home. Also, for some reason, easier on the brain. Maybe because there is more to see than on my neighborhood route due to the ever-changing sea of faces going by. I think that it will be ideal for long runs in the future. Also found out this weekend that my local pool is 11am-9pm every day except Monday. I could get in after work a few times a week, and hopefully by that time all of the rugrats will have had to go home for dinner.

Decided to call it OHRW1D2. Decided that at least in the beginning while I'm building up mileage as long as more than a week doesn't roll by, each 30 minute run counts. At least for now.

I'm incredibly hungry today. Absurdly.

No comments: