Saturday, May 19, 2007

Two Runs in Two Days

Mi madre just left. We've been doing wedding stuff since Thursday noon. The good thing is that now I feel like I've got a much better handle on things.

She's also pretty good for exercise motivation. On Friday morning I said I was going to run 3 miles, and she asked if there was somewhere she could walk. So she walked to the park with me as my warmup and then met me back there when I was done. It was kind of nice. Then this morning she asked me if I wanted to go again. I've never run two days in a row before, so I told her yes, but for a shorter time. I was hoping for a two mile run, but that right front hip stiffness/pain (IT band???) thingy was really acting up, so I settled at one and went to intersect her route for the walk home.

Still, two runs in two days!!

No comments: