Monday, May 7, 2007

And so it begins...

again. Like every Monday.

This morning Tae Bo Amped Jump Start. I think I like this amped series. The bar really makes me feel it in my shoulders and upper body more. I'm still having some problems doing the moves as fast as necessary, but that will come, I've learned from Tae Bo in the past.

Still trying to figure out how to get my perfect 6-7 hour week this week. And next week. Before a joyful recovery week where I really want to target 4 hours only. (Yeah, last post I thought it was next week, but I was wrong.)

Been having a weight-loss stall lately. Hit the 136's 2 weeks ago, then drifted into the 137's last week. Going to hit it hard this week with a 1200-1500 calorie target to re-jump start things. I've been being lax with the counting since my birthday was coming. But no more!!

No comments: