Friday, May 11, 2007

Graduation Day

Well, I had hoped I'd feel more awesome about my run on my C25K Graduation Day. But I still graduated!!

5 minute walk, 30 minute run for *exactly 3 miles* according to gmaps, 5 minute cooldown, and that was it. Still feeling really tired in general, almost sick, and my muscles just feeling like I've kicked their butts five ways from Tuesday when really I've been "resting" all week, but I ran through it. The upper 70's actually felt relatively cool outside and I told myself I was running just to get through it. Wouldn't you know that when I'm not trying to run for distance/speed I manage to have a 10 minute mile! Legs felt tired throughout, and really dead on the second half. I am a little concerned because I feel tight in my right front hip area, but I just popped my hip, so I'm now thinking that maybe that was all that was (my hips come out of socket but I can pop them back in with some interesting poses -- been this way as long as I can remember, and doesn't really hurt, just feels tight and uncomfortable when they are out).

Yesterday was yoga only and not very interesting. Tomorrow I want to do yoga only again, and begin One Hour Runner (here at the bottom: http://www.coolrunning.com/major/97/training/swit0214.htm) on Sunday. Next week I'm hoping to feel less tired and pick up my times in earnest again.

No comments: