Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Cat Hurl and Nightmares

Funny Cat Story:
This morning I hear Sugar jump down from the bed and begin hauking (surely not hawking? - anyways, see Shrek 2 for an example of this cat sound) something up. On Preston's pile of clothes. At least someone else in the house is trying to teach him to use a laundry basket. But I digress. On Preston's shorts, to be precise. Callimachus immediately goes over to investigate. He has been known to "clean" up other cats' transgressions by eating them, and who am I to stop him? So I was happy to see him wander over. But then he uses his paw and rearranges the shorts to COVER the hurl. You know, like it was cat poop instead of yummy warm edible cat hurl. I think maybe he's made a mistake, so I go over and uncover the hurl and point it out to him so he can eat it (I am seriously a HORRIBLE PERSON). And he covers it *again*. Even Cal has standards, who knew? Apparently Sugar's hurl is poop while Grimmy's hurl is the nectar of the gods.

Oh yes, and just for more giggles I had my first wedding nightmare last night (we're just about 2 months out now). I dreamt that we were there at BBNP but for some reason we got married 2 days early. It was totally the ceremony I dreamed of. Just the two of us. But then our families started showing up for the wedding and I was running around trying to figure out if I could get married again so they could see it. And I kept pulling the petals off roses and putting them in a bowl. Weird.

Anyways, ran this morning, my last 28 minute run. Friday starts the 30 minuters. I'll hold at 30 minutes for 4 weeks, ending C25K and beginning One Hour Runner. Thinking about adding some speedwork once a week as part of that. Very tired today.

No comments: