Thursday, May 3, 2007

Tired

I'm feeling just totally wiped. I was tired yesterday. Now again today. This normally only happens when I'm not getting enough sleep or when I'm getting sick. I'm getting sufficient sleep, and I don't think I'm getting sick... is it me going off the pill? I read that I'm supposed to get my libido back, but not that I'd be too tired to enjoy it.

Despite being so tired, I rode for an hour last night. It was my first venture into level 6, and let me tell you, level 6 owns me. At least for now. And probably for another month or so. But I'm working on it. This morning I did Tae Bo. My quads are totally dead from the run/bike yesterday, but I pushed through. Thinking of skipping Yoga tonight, we'll see. Thinking of re-ordering tomorrow's workouts into Tae Bo around 5am, then sleep a little, then groceries, then Starbucks, then around noon-2ish run. But that is only if I can drag myself out of bed at 5 when Preston gets up. If I feel like this tomorrow, it won't happen.

That's all I've got.

No comments: