Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Abs Abs Abs

So, day 1 of February plan complete.  No ice cream.  And I've told P not to give me any, either.

And when I swam yesterday morning, I tried to think about engaging my abs.  It must have worked, because when I went to do my 100 crunches that evening, they were already sore!!

It was 70 yesterday morning when I left for the Y, and by the time I got to work it was 40.  This morning it was 20!  I'm patting myself on the back for the brilliance of going to the Y yesterday, because there is no way I'm leaving the house to exercise in this cold.  This morning I did Tae Bo (trying to think about my abs), and tomorrow morning I'll probably do a spin on the bike.

In baby news, I'm worried about my milk supply.  It seemed to take a bit of a dive over the weekend, Sunday specifically, and it hasn't really gone back up.  I don't know if nursing exclusively on the weekend actually adjusted my supply down (as I was over producing before) to closer to what Z actually needs, or if the 5K screwed me up (don't really think so), or what... yesterday I pumped exactly what she ate, and that worries me!  I tried eating oatmeal yesterday morning, but it seems to have a 12 hour delayed onset, so I filled up as I was going home.  Might try eating some tonight so I'm nice and full tomorrow at work.  I am also vaguely considering supplementary pumping on the weekends.  Before I'd do my morning pump but then exclusively nurse through the day.  It is nice to have a break from the machine!  But if I have to, I can try to pump more on the weekend to try and up my supply.  I know that I shouldn't really be freaking out yet, but it is just that when you go from oversupply to exact supply, another dive could mean you aren't making enough, you know?  I want to nip this in the bud!

I'm tired.  5-7 hours of sleep each day... I'm built for 8!

What else?  Oh, work has been frustrating.  That's all I'm going to say about that.

142.0 yesterday and also today.  Been floating around 142 for a week or so, hopefully I'll be looking at another drop soon.

No comments: