Monday, February 7, 2011

Ab FAIL

I didn't do abs on Saturday.  I suck.  Actually, it is really stupid.  I didn't make a conscious decision not to do abs.  I didn't fail to do abs because I was sore.  I just FORGOT!!  Ugh!!  You see, I've fallen on the 100 crunches minimum a lot so far this month.  I get to the end of the day, haven't done abs, and bust out my core ball in my bedroom before bed and just do 100 crunches (which kills, btw, so even though it is a minimum, it is still a challenge!).  On Saturday I was super tired, I stumbled towards bed at like 8pm, and I just forgot.  On the upside, I ran that day, and I focused on my core, and I know I got good ab work in, but I didn't get my core specific work in, and I am disappointed in that.

Now, onward, I'm still going for the rest of the days this month.  Tonight, hopefully, I'll be trying Ab Ripper X (from P90X).  Wish me luck!

No comments: