Thursday, February 10, 2011

P90X: Day 4

Day 3 calls for Ab Ripper X.  Didn't happen.  (I did do 100 crunches, though.)  It was my first deviation from "the plan" laid out in the P90X literature, and I felt kind of bad about it.  THen I berated myself for being stupid, because when I started on Monday I had no intention of following the plan religiously!  I get so caught up in things sometimes.

This morning called for Yoga X.  It is a 90 minute DVD!!  Yeah, I don't ahve 90 minutes on work mornings.  I barely have 60.  And this morning I felt like hammered poo, so I was super slow waking up, super slow getting up, super slow pumping, etc.  So I only had 30 minutes, so 30 minutes of Yoga X is what I did.  From what I did, though, it looks like a really good yoga session.  Really good.  And tough.  Hopefully I'll make it all the way through at some point.  When I have 90 minutes.  Right.  Anyways...

I did sign up for the 5K on Saturday, so I'm thinking I should just do an easy bike tomorrow.  Then the 5K Saturday, then pick back up with P90X.  Not sure if I should just proceed forward with the program pretending that I'm not skipping days... I think that's what I should do.  The other option is doing whatever is called for on a particular day regardless of whether the day before was skipped.  I could do some of that too, when it suits me, I guess.  But for now I like the idea of doing everything in order because it will hit all parts of my body.  I'll still be stronger for it.  I want to be running on warmish afternoons, too.  We just haven't had any of those this week!

Still sore.  Mom asked me last night what wasn't sore: everything from the chin up, and from the knees down.   Everything else is sore.

I got another Moving Comfort Fiona sports bra from Amazon delivered yesterday.  I love these bras!!  If you're a bigger busted woman, this is the sports bra for you!  I buy one size down for maximum support, and pair with a nursing bra for obvious reasons, but I've got rock solid boobs when I work out.  These sweater puppies aren't moving an inch!  I've also got another style from Moving Comfort, the Grace, on the way from Sierra Trading Post where it was on super sale the other day.  I'll review it when I get it.  When that one arrives, I'll officially have more sports bras than nursing bras for my new "girls".  Shows you where my priorities are at!

Weight this morning: 141.6 (On Monday I saw a 140.4.  I knew it was a fluke, but downward trends always begin with a fluke like that, so I still got excited.  I also got excited because I might just see a 13x at some point in the next few weeks.  I'm going to lose my shit on the day that happens, fluke or not.  I CANNOT WAIT to have my weight start with 13.  Seriously.  The difference in my psyche is enormous.

No comments: