Friday, February 4, 2011

The Grand Plan

On the heels of Sunday's successful 5K, I think I'd like to try something I did a few years back: one race every month this year.  I'll stick to short distances (10K or less) so that I get my feet back under me and stay uninjured.  And so I can fit in training with a baby!

The plan so far:
January: EP5K
February: Piney Woods 5K Trail Run
March: Warrior Dash East Texas
April: Bellaire Trolley Run
May: Astros Race for the Pennant 5K? or Mud Run? or El Chupacabra?
June: Dad's Day 5K?
July: I'm sure I can find something on the 4th...
August: ?
September: I'm sure I can find something on Labor Day...
October: Monster Mash 5K/10K
November: GE Run through the Woods 5 miler
December: Jingle Bell 5 miler

And hopefully Big Bend will do another 10K in January that I can (finally) run there!

No comments: