Monday, January 21, 2008

Garmin.... Husband... Grrrrrrrr.....

Ran on Saturday. 6.79 miles in 65 minutes. No splits because my loving husband fucked up my Garmin.

Ran today. 5.6 miles in 56 minutes, with approximately 5 miles of it running and splits around 9:20-9:30. I know this because the Garmin (still fucked up) is now giving the lap splits on the watch, but not recording them for display in the computer.

That is in addition to not telling me my pace in minutes per mile. On Saturday it was telling me in miles per hour, and today it told me avg minutes per lap (wtf??). Totally useless. Option 1 requires on the run math, not my forte, and option 2 is *even more useless*.

Loving husband is going to pay. Oh yes, he is. We will begin by plastering this computer with messages to return the Garmin to its original working form. Oh yes, we will, Precious.

No comments: