Tuesday, January 8, 2008

6 Mile Follow-up

Running 6+ miles makes me tired!!

For the past two weeks' long runs, I've come home and slammed a bottle of nuun (love this stuff!) and a bottle of water while I shower. Then I've eaten something. Then I've become totally exhausted, laying around and yawning uncontrollably for the rest of the day.

Then when I wake up the next morning, I'm still totally exhausted. I'm still yawning uncontrollably, at least for a few more hours.

Preston just sits around laughing at me.

So anyways, I think I need to hang out in the 6-7 mile range for my long run for a few weeks so that my body can get used to it.

Oh, also, after last week's run I found two hot spots on the ball of each foot and I've got a chafe scar from my bra. And my chub was seriously pissed. I just tried to stay off my feet, keep the chub covered, and it has all passed except for the chafe scar, which is still bugging me a bit.

No comments: