Wednesday, December 26, 2007

X-mas Gifties and Running

My running made out well this holiday season. On the way to my 'rent's, we stopped at the Nike Outlet in Conroe. I love this place. I came out with two shirts and a pair of tights for $70. Based on the msrp's, it should have been about $160.


Then Preston gave me another top (that I had bought for him to give me at Target - like this photo, only blue), a pair of running gloves, an IOU for a skullcap with a pony hole, and....
































wait for it.....





















































wait for it.........




















































A GARMIN FORERUNNER 305!!!!!
Which I'm so excited about using that I ran 3.5 miles at the 'rent's yesterday and another 3.5 miles this morning. Sweet!

No comments: