Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday Nights

Thursday nights have been my favorite nights this Fall. Primarily because of two factors: Preston is in school (meaning that I get to watch whatever I want on the TV), and I don't have to work the next day. The fact that the night falls so late in the week means that all of the shows that I've DVRed during the week that he deems stoopid are just waiting for me to watch. I watch Biggest Loser, Ugly Betty, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, America's Next Top Model, and LA or Miami Ink. Yes, I know we're not looking at the stuff of mental or athletic giants here, but I looooooove it!! Sometimes I stationary bike for about an hour. Sometimes I just snuggle up on the couch with blankets and pillows and kitties. There's almost always chocolate.

*sigh* And I believe that the writer's strike is going to prematurely make this my last awesome TV trash viewing Thursday night of the season. I salute thee, Thursday night, and I'm going all out tonight!!

No comments: