Thursday, December 20, 2007

Funny Kitty Shit

So, two mornings ago, I got out of the shower and I was standing on my dot (that is what we call the bathmats in the master bath because they are round) drying off when Cal came into the bathroom and sat down on my foot. I started giggling and talking to him about what a goofball I thought he was because my foot was wet and he should therefore be avoiding it. When he got up and walked away, there was shit on my big toe.

This morning as I was getting dressed, Grimmy, his brother, was interested by the toilet. He's been interested by the toilet quite a bit lately, actually, but today he just couldn't contain his enthusiasm any longer, and he jumped in. In the toilet. Seriously. And immediately jumped out. Water went everywhere and I laughed my ass off.

No comments: