Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Stoopid Coccyx

I forgot to mention in my earlier blog that when I woke up this morning, my coccyx was pissed. Just like that. I went to bed last night fine, and woke up this morning feeling like Preston had pushed me out of the bed and I had landed directly on my ass. Only on my ass. My arms and feet must have been stuck in the covers or something. And the carpet must have magically disappeared because it feels like I would have landed on concrete.

But I've had no falls. I biked on Monday, but not yesterday. I did Core II last night -- did Core II hurt my coccyx??

It didn't hurt to run.

It did hurt directly after the run, if you know what I mean.

It doesn't hurt to stand.

It does hurt to sit (which I do 10 hours per day at work - not counting hour commutes to and from).

WTF???

No comments: