Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What is up with the Tired?

Last night I wanted to go lift. And in my perfect-world head I'd ride about 30 minutes on their nice non-recumbant bike first to get the HR up. And it would be sweet.

What happened? I rode 30 minutes at home and crapped out on the lifting because I was so tired. Went to bed early, hoping that I'd wake up this morning and it would have been a blip on the radar.

Not so much. Today I'm not tired. Today I'm freaking exhausted. Can hardly keep my eyes open, even as my mind whirs along.

I'm still planning and hoping to pull off a perfect OHR Week 6 (but in a slightly funny order) this week. 38 minutes yesterday, 33 minutes tomorrow, 41 minutes Friday, and 30 minutes including some hills out at the 'rents' on Sunday. If I'm awake.

No comments: