Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mystery of the Missing Sugar

Well I'm back. And Sugar is missing.

Why can nothing go without a hitch??

Apparently she disappeared between 9pmish when the cat/house-sitter was over and 11pm when we arrived home on Wednesday. Seriously. Cat is here the whole time I'm gone. Then she disappears just as I'm arriving.

And I couldn't get hold of the house-sitter. So I thought maybe she had died. (I was actually looking for graves in the backyard.) Maybe they had taken her to their house because she got worse. Maybe she was at the vet. (I actually called them.) When I *finally* get hold of the house-sitter on FRIDAY, TWO DAYS after I got home it was just that she was there when they were here Weds. And now she's not. And I lost two days searching because of those fuckheads.

They say they're sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I left my babies with idiots. They say they feel guilty. I'll literally live with the guilt forever if I never see the old sick cat that I've had since I was nine because I left her with fucking morons.

And it hasn't stopped raining since we got home.

Anyways, I'm married now. The cat-searching expeditions are my extended honeymoon. Not that I'm bitter. Big Bend Blogs to follow.

No comments: