Friday, July 20, 2007

Big Bend Pictures


Ok, I've been tooling around with the photos we took in Big Bend, and I wanted to post some of them. This'll be the last BBNP. I promise. Well... I promise I'll try to make it the last post!!

These are the two coolest signs we saw on the drive from Houston to Big Bend.

I like to take pictures of flowers. And plants. And bugs on flowers and plants.


Fallen agave, Chisos Basin.

Purple prickly pear with fruit and bug, Grapevine Hills.
Red flower, Emory Peak Trail.This is a tiny cactus flower in Alpine, Texas.
This prickly pear was blooming on the Lost Mine Trail.

About to bloom in Alpine.
Pink fuzzies on Dagger Flat.

Stinkbugs seem to like agave...

This is getting a bit long and is turning into a formatting nightmare, so I'll post and make a second post with the rest. (Good thing I didn't promise!!)

No comments: