Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend randomness

One more precious St. Pat's Day pic:



It is well established how fascinating The Kid finds cups.  Well, apparently that extends to cans.  I think in this picture I captured the very first taste she had of something that wasn't breastmilk or medicine.  Pepsi would NOT have been my first choice, but there it is.




Spoons also now qualify as fascinating.  And yummy.  (I think she is really really ready to start with the baby cereal.)




Worked in the backyard on Saturday.  Here is the former spa-hold all filled with leaves.  Need to go get some dirt!




Z hanging out in her swing while we worked.




Playing with cousin Ethan's "camera" at Nana and Papa's house.




With Ethan at a restaurant.  She just kept staring at him.




Luckily she didn't eat any of these! ;-)  But the container sure made for some fun playing.




Asleep on her side.  A few weeks ago she started doing this, and I just had to take a pic.  Now you can lay her down on her back in the crib and she immediately turns on her side and that thumb goes straight into her mouth.  Super cute!




Tomorrow I'll do a race report on the Warrior Dash that we ran on Sunday.  (After I see if they have any pics I want to buy - fingers crossed that the one of me leaping over flames came out looking cool!!)

No comments: