Saturday, September 1, 2012

Monthly Goal Review

Goals for the Year:
Lose 12 pounds in 2012.  Weight on 1/1 was 138.8.  Weight on 8/1 was 134.2.  Weight on 9/1 was 132.6. I managed to erase Paris!
Read at least 12 books (other than to my child) in 2012.  4 books read in August bringing the total to 33.
Race 12 times in 2012. I missed my August race due to the terrible horrible no good vomiting illness, but still have a plan to try to cram the rest into this year - don't count this one out!
And I have one other secret 12 goal. 2 more to add, making it 16.

Goals for August:Continued progress towards 2012 goals.  Especially losing that Paris weight!  Done.
Shift to more of a run focus following the tri, pick up some "fun" cross training.  (There is a group doing Insanity at work.  Or maybe some P90X at home.  Some swimming until the pool closes.  Maybe riding on the trainer so I can read at the same time. ;-))  Done, and all of those fun things, done!
Financial goals: liquidate SMH account and reallocate to J. Nope.  Contribute to Z's college plan.  Done!
House goals: clean AD house. Worked on.  Progress towards floors in my house.  Unfortunately, no.

Goals for September:
Continued progress towards 2012 goals.
Stay steady on the run, work up to 4 days per week with long runs 6-working-up-to-8 miles.  Complete 2 scheduled races.  Enjoy the rest while maintaining consistency!  Try to get some core work in there.
Financial goals: liquidate SMH account and reallocate to J.
House goals: clean AD house. Progress towards floors in my house.

No comments: