Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh, I have abs???

Yes, I do. And they are making themselves felt. I mean felt.

Last Sunday I felt the urge to do some crunches. No big thing. Just kinda felt like it. I did about 50 (could have gone longer, but got distracted) and a few push-ups, and wandered off to other things.

Then on Monday I thought, "Those crunches felt good. Let's do some more while we watch tv - maybe we can make a regular thing of this again." And I plopped down on the floor and crunched 100 times, with 25 push-ups.

Ummm, yeah. I didn't crunch last night because every tiny little ab muscle was screaming at me yesterday.

The sad part is that I used to be able to do literally hundreds of crunches. Seriously. No exaggerating. I was in high school/college at the time and really thin and I'd joke that my abs were the only muscles I had.

I think I may try for a few more crunches tonight during the tv watching. Or tomorrow. Or both. I'd like to be an ab beast again.

No comments: