Monday, January 4, 2016

Next Year's Schedule

Soooo.... I didn't make it a goal to do at least one race per month, buuuuuuut...... let's just say I want to get something in in January so I don't concede the possibility from month number 1 like I did last year. ;-)

I'm thinking the Piney Woods TrailFest 5K.  I did this one back when the kid was a super-shrimp.  My first and only trail race, and I definitely wanted to do more.  So... yeah, I think so!

I also went ahead and signed up for the CB&I Tri this year since it sells out so early.  So that is in stone.  The rest of everything is up in the air, but I filled in the sidebar with the frontrunners so I can help myself to remember the research I did!  It is looking very 5K heavy - perhaps the goal needs to be to finally get consistent so I can get faster again!


No comments: