Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Just a Feeling - More Progress!

Yesterday I did my very favorite Yoga routine, and for the first time in a long time, it felt different.  I was able to get noticeably farther in two of the stretches - the extended bound angular and the head-to-knee forward bend.  I mean seriously farther.  It is interesting because I don't necessarily feel that I've been focusing on hamstring/groin flexibility, but there it is.

Also, I LOVE the new thicker yoga mat I got for Christmas!  No more knee issues on the wood floor with the thin mat!

Then this morning when I was doing P90X3 Accelerator, I noticed real progress in all the planking.  I was able to get all the way through the plank walking and the mountain climbers, and almost all the way through the plank-to-sphinx and back again section and also the double trouble mountain climbers.  That is massive progress from the beginning of December where I could only get most of the way through the first section and then ended up doing everything else on my knees.  I am very very pleased with this!

No comments: