Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

I've clearly been gone a long time. Suffice to say that life has gotten in the way. But things are changing, y'all!

15 goals for 2015:
1. Leave my old job as well as I can.
2. Enjoy my month off.
3. Get lots done during month off also!
4. Rock out the new job.
5. Complete the BP MS150 in April.
6. Do a triathlon!
7. Train for and complete the 8 mile Turkey Trot. (Eg. Running, not walking.)
8. Start a garden.
9. Start a family game night on Thursdays.
10. Focus on consciencous spending.
11. Lose 20 pounds.
12. Cook more, better at home.
13. Go climbing.
14. Take Zoƫ camping for the first time!
15. Make stained glass things.

I know this is a mixed bag of good goals, but I am right on the edge where I can see things are going to finally get better for me, and I am SO ready! I want to take the opportunity of the new job to form lasting habits for a better life. There are so many things that I want to do, from better parenting to better health to more creativity to better living. I think these goals cover it all.

No comments: