Friday, January 23, 2015

Day 1 of Unemployment

I am switching jobs, taking a month off in between.

Yesterday was my last day at the old job. Very bittersweet.  I have been there almost a decade and I will miss it.  And it is scary, change.

So Day 1 of Unemployment, lol, is starting off with a bang.  Before I even got out of bed, I could tell that all the crying from the leaving has turned the little snot factory I've been brewing into a full sinus infection.  I feel terrible.

Then I get a text from the husband - the mortgage payment, which is supposed to deduct on the FIRST got pulled today, and we were overdrawn.  CLASSIC.  How is that even possible??  If you authorize auto payments and you set them up for a particular day, how is it even possible that they pull them a WEEK early!!????  Arg!

So Day 1 of Unemployment = WINNING!  Lol.  Here's to knowing it can only go up from here! ;-)

No comments: