Saturday, January 3, 2015

I'm so sore!

It is the morning of the third day of getting back to exercise and I am SO SORE!

Core 1 really killed my abs, y'all.

And then DDR last night rubbed some hot spots on the bottom of my feet that I'm sure will become callouses but right now they are just sore.

Sore!

Today I'm thinking a nice P90X arms day to give my legs, feet, and abs a break!

By the way, full disclosure.  Weight on 1/1/2015 was 150 pounds.  Goal weight range is 130-135.  I've let stress eating get the better of me in the last 6 months, and stress not-exercising.  But this is a new year and I'm already feeling better about things!  Also full disclosure: I'm not counting calories... yet.  This month is going to be about exercising again.  I'm trying to be a bit smarter about what we are cooking and what I'm putting in my mouth, but I am not going to focus on eating yet, and I'm not going to beat myself up if I reach for the extra cookie this month, because frankly, I'm still at the stressy old job and disentangling myself is both stressy, and in some cases will involve goodbye eating.  I am trying to mentally set myself up for success by not making a goal that will be too painful.  Yet.

Oh and one more thing.  I'm already seeing the benefits of exercise in better sleep.  I had forgotten how much harder I sleep when I'm working out!

No comments: