Thursday, January 8, 2015

So far so good!

I ended up not doing Yoga/Core II on Sunday.  I DDR'd instead.  That is good.  The plan is not important right now.  Only the every day of it.

I did Yoga and Core II on Monday morning and it felt gooooooood to do some stretching.  As for Core II, here are the benchmark numbers:
Crunches: 25
Leg Curls: 12
Superman: 15
Side crunches: 15
Elbow bridge: 12
Legs up: 15
Crunches: 25
Core II was always my favorite!

Tuesday I had the day off work, and I went down to the beach and went for a nice run on the Seawall.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day (sunny, 50's) and I was so happy with it and the run and just everything!

Also got my Dolce back from the shop on Tuesday and took her for a very short spin to my parents for dinner with the new non-clip pedals.  Tentatively very pleased.  Definitely am more comfortable when I'm not clipped in.

So this morning I rode her on the trainer for half an hour.  Definitely am more aware on the trainer that I was, in fact, using my calves for the appropriate opposition movement.  No clipping in is definitely more quad heavy and an adjustment.  But that is ok.  That is what this is all about!

Weight on Monday was 148.2.  Headed in the right direction.
 

No comments: