Monday, June 13, 2011

I Ran!

And it was glorious.

Just a 30 minute session, run one song, walk the next.  No reason to tax the immune system by doing anything "difficult".  Just easing back into things after a (too) long layoff.  Goal for this week is simply 30 minutes a day, Monday-Friday.  One day down!

I think what (finally) got me better (not my best, but better enough to run) is that I took Friday off, took Z to daycare, and took 2 naps for a total of 3 hours.  It was brilliant.  And when I was awake, I did nothing.  And it was everything I thought it could be.  Then Saturday and Sunday I skipped my 3:30am pumping session at the risk of my supply to sleep in.  And I slept 9 hours and 8 hours.  And it was brilliant.

I may have only gotten 5 hours last night due to a sleep-fighting baby and a 3:30am pumping session followed by a run, but I ran!!!

No comments: