Friday, June 3, 2011

Goals

May Goal Review

1.  Work out every day.  No excuses.  (Focus on running and core.  But ANYTHING will do.  Just EVERY day.)  Well, I started out really well, but I think hospitalization is actually a valid excuse.  Will try again as soon as I get back on my feet.

2.  Do #1. For serious.  Ok, ok, soon!

Informal goals: get Preston to finish the upstairs floor (fail, but progress!), run another 5K (near the end of the month) with another post-preggo PR (fail, because I was in the hospital at the end of the month when my 5K was planned), don't get laid off (yay, success), have a lovely birthday (done), eat less ice cream/shakes/cookies/candy (ckeck), and keep gathering calorie counts for when I do start back counting (yep!).

Weight on 5/3 was 138.0.  Weight this morning: 135.0.  Official weight loss this month 3 lbs.  And I never went over 140!  In reality, I don't think the loss would have been that much without the sickness.  I think I was working on maybe 1lb down, tops, but in all the sickness I got as low as 132.8.  I expect that there is some potential for it to come back since it wasn't a healthy loss, and I'm ok with that.  Right now I need to focus on getting energy back up, milk supply back up, eating back up, and then working out back up.  So I'm ok with whatever happens this month.


June Goals

1.  Get back to feeling 100%.  Whatever it takes.

2.  Once I get back on my feet: Work out 5 days out of 7.  No excuses.  (Focus on running and core.  Try to start going back to the Y to swim on Fridays.  But ANYTHING will do.)

Informal goals: get Preston to finish the upstairs floor, run another 5K... that's pretty much it.  Trying to go a little easier on myself this time around. 

No comments: