Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Work Pool

They're taking bets at work on when I'll pop this kid out.

They've received guesses ranging from 9/27 (my new best friend) to 10/21 (see if I ever talk to that punk again).

For the record: dr's due date is 10/14, my personal estimated due date is 10/6, based on the doc's opinion, I'll be full term and therefore safe to blast off on 9/23, and they'll let you go up to 2 weeks after your due date, so I could go as late as 10/28.

Also for the record, for some reason, I don't feel like I'll be having The Kid this week. Don't know why, just don't think she's coming yet.

And one more thing: I have my pre-labor massage scheduled with the doula this Saturday. She says that it should really open up my hips and drop The Kid down so stuff will start progressing naturally.

Oh, and last week at my belly check I was 30% effaced, but not dilated at all. We'll see what she says today!

No comments: