Monday, September 13, 2010

Week 35

Cravings:
Fries.

Other symptoms:
Tired but can't sleep. Heartburn. And today, dizziness, headache, and what I think may be Braxton Hicks contractions.

Things bugging me:
OMG, there is so little time left!!

Current weight: 166.4

Renovations:
P is still working on the loft. Think/hope he's almost done with the hard bits (that require lots of cutting).

I managed to get most of the remaining stuff in the nursery put away, and that makes me feel (a bit) better.


Other stuff:
Had to go to the Y on Friday to get my locker assigned in the new facility, but they wouldn't let us leave our stuff there, so I had to lug all my crap home. Preggo walking just under a mile in downtown at lunch lugging crap = NOT pleased. I also swam first, and for the first time ever I had someone refuse to share a lane. NOT cool.

Then there is someone retiring at work, so I ran around trying to get gifts, etc on Friday. NOT relaxing.

Then on Saturday got a haircut, went to AD's, ran some errands. NOT peaceful.

Then on Sunday we had to do our final childbirth class (the one so that I can have the doula). NOT restful.

I'm freaking exhausted and it is only Monday. I got in to work this morning and found out one of my favorite people quit on Friday with no notice. And I cried. At work. Stupid hormones.

No comments: