Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week 34

Cravings:
Cookies 'n' cream milkshakes (from Chick-fil-a). Sweet potato fries (from Jax).

Other symptoms:
Tired but can't sleep. Heartburn. Little snippy yesterday - major over-reactions to minor annoying stimuli. Pelvis hurts. Like, HURTS. Like in the bones. Like they are trying to stretch. Only problem? THEY ARE BONES: they don't stretch!!!

Things bugging me:
My mother.

Current weight: 165.2. Yeah, you read that right.

Renovations:
Preston finished laying flooring between the guest room and the office. Now he's ripped up about half the carpet in the loft (shifting all the crap to one side, gonna do the floors, seal them, then shift to the other side). It is much easier/faster when you're not gonna scrape a ceiling, but I still doubt we finish any time soon. Good news is that the office is tiny, and it'll be the last thing we tackle, so maybe it'll see fast.


Other stuff:
Had a "family" shower this Saturday, and it was quite nice. I got all my thank yous written, and a lot of the stuff put away = good.

Mom brought in a ton of stuff from a family member in the DFW area and I don't know what to do with it all! Stressing a little because the once-clean nursery looks dirty. And I feel the need for it to be super-organized.

Mom did pick out the curtains, and I have 3 panels, but need 4. Will keep eyes open at Target for the last one. I am, unfortunately, going to have to hem them.

I think last week's pit-bull incident C25K was probably my last run of this pregnancy. And that makes me sad.

No comments: