Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Week 33

Cravings:
Cookies 'n' cream milkshakes (from Chick-fil-a). French fries. Fish. Those really yummy potatoes we make...

Aversions:
I think we're pretty much done with these.

Other symptoms:
Still tired. Have been since last Thursday. Heartburn. (Does this mean I can hope for a full head of red hair??) Little insomnia working too.

Things bugging me:
I could do without the tired, the insomnia, the heartburn. Oh, and the cat pissing on the rug.

Current weight: 162.8

Renovations:
Preston has laid most of the flooring between the guest room and the office. It was hard because that hall is on an angle, and one side butts up against an irregularly shaped stone fireplace, so it required lots of cutting.

Now we need to finish cleaning out the office so maybe we can put my parents to work this weekend!


Other stuff:
I got all my thank yous written from the shower last weekend, and a lot of the stuff put away = good.

Think I'm gonna downgrade to C25K Week 1 on Thursday. *le sigh*

Got out the recumbant to ride this morning, that went fine.

Went swimming last Friday after work (I only work half-a-day on Fridays). Oooo! My arms were sooooo sore afterwards!! I only did 1000 yards. I was super slow, but I didn't realize as I was going how sore I was gonna be after! I think I might make it a goal to go at least once a week til the end.

My non-work baby shower is this Saturday - it is mostly going to be family, but I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: