Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Week 32

Cravings:
Cookies 'n' cream milkshakes (from Chick-fil-a). On Saturday night, I actually *cried* because I didn't have one. Seriously.

Aversions:
I don't care that it causes heartburn. Feed me!

Other symptoms:
I am really, really tired. Have been since last Thursday. Like can barely get out of bed in the morning tired. Preston left me home alone Saturday night and I was thirsty and still didn't get up to get myself water for over an hour (until I also had to pee, so the trip was worth it) tired. Tired! My friend, heartburn, is still with me, too.

Things bugging me:
Not really. I'm too tired to be bugged.

Current weight: 160.4

Renovations:
Got the carpet out of the hallway between guest and office. Moved all the tools from the nursery to the guest closet, because I just couldn't stand them in the nursery. Staged an impromptu reorganization/cleaning of the kitchen on Saturday, which has been a long time coming and was really rather productive. I've got a place for baby bottles/stuff now!


Other stuff:

Still doing C25K Week 2. I skipped last Friday because I was so tired, and when the alarm went off yesterday, I almost rolled over and went back to sleep. But I was glad I didn't: this tired thing doesn't seem to be going away, and running is still something I can really do for myself.

This morning I rode my bike on the trainer, as I've been doing at least once a week for the entire pregnancy, for what I fear may be the last time: my knees/thighs are attacking my belly!! Might be time to bust out the old recumbant...

My work baby shower is this afternoon!

No comments: